Monday 11 January 2016

New York Hit List

Researching for NYC has been overwhelming. I don't think I'll ever get to do what I want to without actually living there all the time. So here is a Top 10 style Hitlist of my most desired places.

1. Chalait- Totally "Pinterest chic" coffee shop in Greenwich Village. Matcha Green Tea Lattes and natural light makes it a dream. Chalait


2. Chelsea Market- I think this is one of the many food meccas around the world. I fully plan on eating my way around Chelsea Market, I am particularly interested in the world famous Lobster Rolls. Chelsea Market


3. MoMa- This seems like a very cool gallery. If the exterior isn't trendy enough, it contains some of the most important artists and designers work of our time. Currently on display is Picasso Sculpture. MoMa


4. City Bakery- I have heard and read some amazing things about their Hot Chocolate and in January, this sounds perfect. The City Bakery


5. Casa Magazines- This store boasts 2,000 titles so you are pretty much garenteed to find something you love. Even if your into something really obscure.


6. Williamsburg- I have been to New York before but never crossed the river. Williamsburg is said to be quieter and hipper than Manhattan. The views across the bridge look absolutely amazing too.


7. Jack's Wife Freda- I have followed these on Instagram for so long so it's high time I went. The definitely have NYC brunch down to a T. Jacks Wife Freda


8. High Line- Slowly strolling along here above the city sounds perfect. My only wish is that I were going in the summer.


9. Bookmarc- Not just Bookmarc, but Marc Jacobs too, I'm a big fan. 


10. Reformation- They seem to have taken over as the "cool brand" in 2015 so of course I want to go and try it out. Just one of the many, many shops that I would love to shop at. 

1 comments:

  1. New York has always been on my list of cities I would love to visit

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments