Wednesday 20 January 2016

Rebranding



Since I have had this blog for about 2 years, I have found the beginnings of it is not very "me" at all. I feel this blog now has more direction and personality than at the start. You could say I outgrew what it was; this includes the name.

A.M.P Pages

It's quite simple but much more professional and to the tone I want to have. It says what the blog is about in a title- my pages. I have also synchronised all my social media handles for fluidity between them. You can find me on

Instagram         Twitter        Pinterest


Anna
#NewYearNewMe


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14660855/?claim=xr2t6sdwz8x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comments:

  1. I agree, your branding does feel very professional! It's always a good idea to rebrand if you think you've outgrown your own theme, tone, name etc. Great blog lovely!

    Helen xx
    helsyeah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments