Wednesday 30 September 2015

Jardin Du Tuileries










Top- DIY Culottes- Whistles Shoes- Stan Smith Jacket- Mango (similar here)

I have been to Paris twice now, once in Spring and now in September. It was amazing the difference in the season, September makes it appear much more quaint, like it's winding down from the summer. My only wish was that we were there during fashion week!

This was shot on the the way over to Musee D'Orsay from Jardin Du Tuileries. The thing that strikes me most about Paris is how absolutely enormous all the buildings are; The Louvre, Palais Garnier, Notre Dam all gigantic but so detailed and beautiful. Montmatre remains my favourite part, the streets seem very authentic and you can find little pockets away from the masses. I finally went in the Espace Dali which is a great little exhibition. I would also recommend going to Starvin' Joe for a burger- honestly the best I've had.

Anna 

1 comments:

  1. the gingham check is so cute! thanks for visiting my blog!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments