Thursday 24 September 2015

Summer Gardens
















Jumpsuit - Zara (old) Shoes - Topshop 

I feel like this post post comes from the last of the real sunshine. I had never been to Harrogate for a full day and it is really beautiful. The shopping is great and there are so many places to have afternoon tea. We went to the Old Swan Hotel purely for the reason we didn't want to queue outside Betty's for an hour. I would say that is was equally nice and less rushed at The Old Swan, I am a sucker for any little sandwiches and scones.

I bought this jumpsuit in the summer sale a few weeks ago, it's so perfect for in between season weather. I will definitely miss espadrilles when the wether finally turns.

Anna x

6 comments:

  1. Adore this jumpsuit! It's so perfect for the 70s trend we're seeing right now
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Look at this!
    http://ruthcaminopuesto.blogspot.com/2015/09/blogger-anna-proffitt.html

    Thanks! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great outfit! i'm a big lover of them jumpsuits, and this one looks great! and those espadrilles!!! i've been dying for them!!! thanks for sharing it - i'm already checking out topshop :))
    Vaida @ www.donttellanyone.net/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments