Wednesday 16 September 2015

The AW 15 Accessories Guide




AW 15 is definitely set to be a winner. So many trends this season are definitely made in details, the accessories are essential. Farfetch have created an infographic in conjunction with their editorial story called The AW 15 Accessories Guide. The story looks at a Pandora’s Box of stylish designer accessories that can add that finishing touch to any of your most beloved ensembles this season.

The "Seventies in the City" is definitely my favourite, I love a bit of suede! Over the knee boots and a mini skirt seem so retro yet so fresh. the fringe bag is so on my wish list.


Monochrome is my ultimate go-to. The patent, pointed toe ankle boot is what I will be living in for nights out, total dance all night power. Across body bags in graphic black and white will look so chic with all black outfits, leopard print or block colours.

For the rest of the trends, head over to Farfetch to see them. Who's excited for the change of the season? I certainly am!

Anna

5 comments:

  1. All great shoes, but I really love the suede over the knee boots. How perfect!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yin yang bag. I would totally rock that. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with monochrome. I love it! X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I saw a hell of a lot of burgundy - which I'm all for. The stockings under the skirt trend? I can't do it, lol. A lot of women make it look effortlessly chic, I'm not one of them.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments