Friday 2 October 2015

LFW SS16 Favourites



 Preen

Masculine flats with airy, printed mini dressed. I love the slightly  80's vibes and monochrome palette. Wide leg paper bag trousers are definitely winning too.
Simone Rocha

I love the pretty details in this collection, floppy bows, chiffon skirts and puff sleeves.  Turn up trousers under a full skirt feels very fresh.
 Henry Holland

Neo-Safari. The clashy prints and mixed textures should be wrong but are definitely right. The cigarette trouser/tunic suits are so cool. "Hairy" shoes are going to be everywhere next season.
Topshop Unique

Super cool, relaxed 80's garms and it's all about borrowed from the boys. I found this to be the most relatable show, I can definitely see this in my own wardrobe. Mannish blazers with feminine fabrics works amazingly.

Anna

2 comments:

  1. wow great collections

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amalfi, Dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely collections

    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments