Monday 14 September 2015

In the Grounds










Trousers- Zara Shoes- Topshop Jacket- Mango Bag - Urban Coast


I couldn't quite believe what I was looking at when I went to Bowes Museum. You drive through the pretty little town of Barnard Castle and then suddenly is this enormous, extravagant French Chateau of Bowes Museum. It really is stunning inside and out, the costume collection is worth seeing on it's own even when the YSL isn't there.

Culottes are definitely my new go to piece, I got these in Zara a while ago. With a little alteration they now fit like a dream. I love how the fabric is a little bit stiffer so they cut a really nice shape.

What piece have you discovered recently?

Anna x

12 comments:

  1. WOW that castle is huge!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing place to visit

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love this outfit, so chic x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and these photos are beautiful!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore your bag! looks amazing with the culottes! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I am loving the leather jacket.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That house looks amazing! Love your culottes, you look so chic. x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look, wow, the view is so beautiful!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your whole outfit and the location of this shoot is stunning!! xx Jess
    www.dressedby-jess.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice out and beautiful pics♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful place! Your shoes are amazing fyi - I'm in love!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments