Sunday 6 September 2015

Graffiti Streets










Skirt - Mango Top- Glamorous Bag- Urban Coast Jacket- Mango (old)

 A little post with some of the amazing graffiti around Brick Lane. My brother and I went to London for the day just to have a mooch around. We started in Soho, going to Berwick Street for fabric for me and Denmark Street for guitar-ness for Lewis. We also discovered Ma' Pluckers which really is what is claims to be- the best fried chicken in Soho. 

Neither of us had ever been to Brick Lane so we decided to go and have a look. There really are some amazing vintage shops and, as you can see, graffiti. It was a little weird going to London and not going to the V&A as that's kind of the ritual for me. I think next on our list is Camden.

Anna 

Follow me on Bloglovin'

8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, the graffiti background is awesome! Loving everything about this! It's nice that you spent quality time out with your brother, seems like it was a good day! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love this look! Your accessories work with the graffiti, which is entertaining!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this outfit pops with the graffiti as the backdrop. You look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit and stunning photos. The backdrop is just right :))

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos! x

    http://www.iamnicrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. our Blog is super cool and you are such a pretty girl :) Are you interested in following each other? If you follow my Blog via GFC I'll follow back as soon as possible. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments