Friday 16 October 2015

FCP



I  didn't want to call this post "life update' (oh so blogger clich e) but it kind of is. I have now completed a.k.a survived Freshers Week at Nottingham Trent University. Not to scare anyone but it is completely crazy and Freshers Flu is not a myth. No it wasn't as bad as that! I am extremely lucky to live in amazing halls with an amazing group of people.  It's safe to say I feel very much at home here. 

I am studying Fashion Communication and Promotion, what is that I hear you ask? Well, it's kind of mix of a lot of things- Styling, Art Direction, Events, PR, Marketing to name a few. It's a huge creative mix aimed to make you more visually aware and to prepare you for industry. I'm not the best describer in the world but we shall both learn more about it as time moves on.  Only a couple of weeks in and I feel very inspired and on the cusp of a much wider world of fashion that I only vaguely knew was there. I want to dive straight in and absorb all this information. For someone like me that doesn't know what they want to do but knows fashion is for them, it is an excellent course. Not to mention amazing opportunities; live briefs, interesting projects and amazing trips (New York in January yes please).

For A For Vogue, it will (hopefully) become more informative for you readers out there. In my blog dreams, I would like this to be a place for conversation about aspects of the industry that are important and worth comment. My course requires a blog as part of the work so I will be utilising this space for that. To continue with the inspiration, a quote for you,

"Be yourself, everyone else is taken."

Anna 

5 comments:

  1. Great post dear!

    I'm following you on Google +

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, it must be hectic to be in uni but it sounds like such fun! Being able to study an industry that you love must be amazing. Good luck, and have a lovely weekend, Anna!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot exciting things going on in your life with Uni right now!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome a course that requires blog! what??? how did you get so lucky like that?
    xoxo BING.

    www.bigyourstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I'm so jealous, I want to start uni all over again! Sounds like a fantastic course, i'm sure you're gonna have the best time :)

    Helen xx
    Hels Yeah | Fashion & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments