Thursday 22 October 2015

Work Space



After learning about WeWork I was inspired to share current workspace. They offer shared office space all over the world, and cater to freelancers, start ups, and entrepreneurs of all sorts! This is such an opportune time to talk about my workspace as I am fresh into Uni and with brand new room all to myself.. For so many people, when you think of University halls, it doesn't conjure up a very good image but for me, it really isn't the case. I live on the top floor of a block with views across the city. It is such an amazing opportunity to be able to live bang in the city centre, I find that inspiring in it's self.

 Box - Osco Watch - Olivia Burton


Bedding - H&M Sheepskin - Ikea Cushion - Ikea Blanket - Tweedmill

I wanted to decorate my room to make it seem as light and airy as possible. Items like a plant, a small library of books and photos make it seem much more homely. I love the big desk as I like to get everything out when I work so I have plenty of information to hand. As I am sure most students have, I bought quite a lot of things from Ikea, I do like that Scandi minimal yet colourful style which is a staple of theirs. I found H&M Home and BHS to be quite stylish but cheap too.

As time progresses, I hope this room will fill with more books, photos and inspirations I find along the way.

Tell me about your workspace in the comments, 

Anna 




2 comments:

  1. great post

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Rio, Amalfi, Amsterdam...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments