Thursday 24 December 2015

NYC- Exhibitions




Of course some of the best museums and galleries are in New York. Here a just some of the exhibitions that will be on display in Mid January. I am so excited about the Fairytale Fashion at the FIT Museum. Last time I was in New York they had the Lingerie exhibition  on and it was so well done- garments all the way back to turn of the century to the most recent contemporary fashion. Definitely right up my street. 



The MAD Museum are holding an exhibiton by Ebony G. Patterson which looks incredibly cool. You can read more about it from the link above.



For more NYC inspiration see my Pinterest Board HERE and please share any recommendations



Anna




1 comments:

  1. i've been to nyc quite a few times but never to any of the museums or anything, need to change that!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments