Wednesday 17 September 2014

Happy Birthday!








Blouse - Zara Jumpsuit - Topshop (similar here) Loafers - Office Bag - Asos

A for Vogue is a Year old! I started this blog as I started college to study fashion last year. I was fresh out of school and trying to develop my style after the conforming to school ways for 5 years. This blog has helped no end in doing this and to build my confidence, the world of  bloggers never ceases to inspire me from outfits to career paths. I want to say thankyou so much to my regular readers (you know who you are), I LOVE seeing your comments on my posts as well as new people who's blogs I can discover. 

For this next year, I am going to start creating different kinds of posts apart from just outfits, I'll be doing inspirations from street style to music and wishlists too. I hope to start connecting with more bloggers and all you lovely readers too.

Anna x


13 comments:

  1. Great way to layer a super cute jumpsuit. Happy blog birthday! I just celebrated mine as well.




    Wardrobe Quarry

    Mimco Earrings Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy happy birthday to the blog!! :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your blog :) Love the Topshop jumpsuit

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ;) I'm really glad I found your blog. You've got amazing style ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit, I love how you've layered the jumpsuit and those shoes are amazing! So happy I stumbled across your blog, you have such amazing style. New follower!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look, I love jumpers

    xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1 year anniversary! Love your jumpsuit and looks great on you! xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing, congrats!! Bloggers and blogging has always kept me inspired as well :)

    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats ♥ beautiful outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful look! Love how you styled the jumpsuit!
    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday A for Vogue!


    Emmie xx
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments