Tuesday 3 May 2016

Blogger?






Jacket- Mango (old) Skirt- Vintage Shoes- Topshop

Kickin around London about 2 weeks ago for my birthday. I'm feeling like ballet shoes are very OTM.

I wanted to talk about what it actually means to be a blogger in 2016. When I first started using this blog is was because I was swept up in an awe of super confident and well photographed blogs; I wanted to have a slice of it. Now, my views have changed. Yes there's a place for OOTD's and wishlists but the blogsphere is so over saturated, how do you stand out? 

I think it is to be able to talk about your subject matter knowledgeably and have opinions on it, not everything is beautiful and perfect. It is ok to criticise, it shows you have properly understood it a lot of the time. The Fashion Industry is so much more than  clothes and faces, the culture, current news and global influence is so worth swatting up on.

To get in the know, I would recommend:


Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments