Saturday 6 February 2016

What I Want to Wear from Mens Fashion Week


Left to Right: Ami, Hermés, Ami, Paul Smith, Gucci, Raf Simons, Fendi

I love Menswear, I think it inspires my own style more than Womens. My usual uniform always contains a blazer or some Mens-y trousers. I loved so much of the AW16/17 collections; more relaxed tailoring, fun details and cool trousers. I think my favourite collections would either be Ami or Paul Smith.  Smith's skinnier silhouette and 60's inspirations really appeal and I adore the double-breasted long jacket (pictured above), it would fit right into my wardrobe.

Ami, Hermes and Fendi took a more modern approach, pairing tailoring with trainers and inserting a little novelty. Ami's sequin overcoat, Fendi's colourful fur and Hermés' cartoonish bags. I love the elongated silhouette which proved a trend. We seem to have dropped the cropped or cuffed trouser leg resulting in a slouchy vibe which feel a lot fresher. 

Anna

See more Menswear Inspiration HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments