Friday 12 February 2016

Straight Out The 80's











Trousers- Vintage Top- Topshop (similar here) Jacket- Mango Bag- Topshop (similar here) Shoes- Adidas Stan Smith

My Grandma always says you know when to buy something if it makes you want to do a dance when you try it on. I bought these trousers at a vintage fair in Nottingham the other week and think I must have danced and skipped all the way home I was so excited. They look like they're straight out of a Duran Duran music video which can only be a good thing right? 

I wore this to run around London with my brother shopping and sight-seeing this weekend. We went all the way from Somerset House to Dover Street Market, going in all the cool shops and coffee places in between. I would recommend visiting the Vintage Magazine Shop in SoHo and the Nordic Bakery on Golden Square- it smells like cinnamon as soon as you walk in.

Anna

See more from London HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments