Sunday 14 February 2016

Farfetch: Sunglasses


Preen Dress, Dior Sunglasses, Saint Laurent Boots, Michael Michael Kors Gilet, Vintage Chanel Bag


This week I was contacted by Farfetch to create a post on choosing sunglasses. I instantly thought of the Dior "So Real" sunglasses which I have been obsessing over since I saw Olivia Palmero wearing a pair last year. So scrolling through the Farfetch sunglasses page, I fell in love with all the colour variations they now do. 

They have been seen on some of the big icons of the moment, Rihanna and Kendell Jenner to name some. They might not be my own personal style icons but the glasses have such styling mileage. I have chosen an outfit how I would style them, more boho than minimal. I love this Preen dress but I'm not one for florals so I've paired it with black accessories to toughen it up, it's a pretty dreamy spring outfit for me. 

You can read more about how to pick the perfect pair in Farfetch's cool video here. Here's to sunny days.

Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments