Friday 21 August 2015

Flaring Up









Trousers - Zara T shirt- Asos Bag - Urban Coast Sandals - Topshop (old) Scarf - Asos

I think the flare game is still going strong. As I mentioned in a previous post, I think they really require warm weather to get their full potential. I love these printed ones from Zara and they are actually long enough!  I bought this bag whilst in Wales from a little shop in Pwhelli called Urban Coast, if your ever that way, go have a look. 

Next micro trend- knotted T Shirts. Thanks to Topshop and Gigi Hadid

Anna x

10 comments:

  1. I love this, those flares are gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! I love your clutch<3
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, mind following each other? Let me know ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute outfit
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauty! you look amazing! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a jumpsuit with the exact same pattern on it but in blue and white. You look so cute! I would definitely wear those trousers!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. those pants are insane. i absolutely love them! and they surprisingly match really nicely with the bag!
    bian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is a post centering on you flares.... but I am more obsessed with pairing that more subtle paisley pattern with that animal print clutch. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments