Tuesday 25 August 2015

Farfetch: Curates Design





The lovely people over at Farfetch recently sent me a copy of their new book Farfetch Curates Design. It is a beautifully edited book that looks at the world of design that is synergistic with fashion. It complies the latest in pioneering store design to getting a look into the homes of some of the coolest people in the fashion industry. 
I took some time on a rainy afternoon to really examine the book. This is a topic I hadn't considered since college projects. I find it inspiring to find out about this exciting world that lays next to fashion. Learning about a broad spectrum of creative fields is so beneficial,it enables you to draw inspiration from a whole host of sources, making your own ideas even more individual. 

The book is the second instalment of Farfetch Curates series and I am so happy to have it nestled within my collection. I would definitely recommend you give it a read, you might just feel a new wave of inspiration as I did.

5 comments:

  1. This book sounds interesting.
    I love the fact it's for designing :)
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book look so interesting!! I've been trying to build a collection of arty farty fashion books, and I'm loving reading Print Workshop and Street Fashion Photography :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love collecting these types of books too! Thanks for the recommendations I'll have to have a look! Still pouring over my V&A Alexander Mcqueen one!

      Anna x

      Delete
  3. Looks so beautiful, what a clever idea for a book!

    x
    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool chair!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments