Monday 17 August 2015

British Summer










Jacket - Topshop Top - Next Jeans - Levis 

You know that deceptive British weather that looks beautifully warm but just that bit too cold to break out the shorts? This weather reminds me of typical summer holidays that  have had in North Wales forever, this beach is practically a second home. I don't mind at all that is isn't always gloriously hot, exploring wild Llyn beaches and taking a flask is one of my favourite things to do.

This outfit has nearly become a uniform for summer, I love this bomber from Topshop, it's so versatile and adds some edge to an outfit. It is also great if you are permanently cold like me!

16 comments:

  1. The British weather has been the definition of deceptive this summer! This is such a beautiful location and I love the detailing in the top :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, they defiantly scream British summer!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! The bomber is the perfect topper :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. The British Summer actually sounds wonderfully. Having been experiencing equatorial summer all year round (basically everyday weather because we don't get seasons over here) I'm ready for some change, haha. Loving your jacket!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing pictures, lovely outfit as well, I love it. Thanks for sharing, you look gorgeous!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tassel top
    You look so chic dear

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/08/less-is-more.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. such lovely pictures! I really love your top it is perfect for the summertime! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. in love with this outfit, that jacket is gorgeous!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so unique, it's gorgeous! British summer is pretty crappy, but I've grown to love it. The pictures are stunning :)

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Love the top and the clouds :D
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woowww love that shirt. Gorgeous! xx

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Topshop bomber is such a staple! Looks lovely x

    | ALBANA JANJEVA |

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments