Saturday 26 December 2015

Christmas Present








Jacket- Mango (similar here) Jumper - Joe Fresh (old) Culottes - Whistles Boots - Topshop Bag - Other Stories (old)

These boots are my lil Christmas present to myself- I have been after  pair of studded boots for so long and Topshop have delivered. Super soft leather and perfect amount of western without being too clunky- in love. 

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year- I always feel so unsettled in this Limbo time between the two. I think I'll fill it up with a little internet shopping and working on my current uni project. Of course I will plan for New York in January and start booking a few tickets.

Anna 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit! You look lovely Anna x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've picked such a beautiful gift for yourself, Anna; those boots are GORGEOUS. I know the feeling between Christmas and New Year, ugh, but I'm hoping the time breezes by.

    Enjoy the rest of the year!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blogging style I have seen in this blog. Click here to convert your blog in custom domain in just 5 minutes http://www.24hoursseo.com/2015/12/how-to-setup-custom-domain-on-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boots are absolutely gorgeous! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool jacket :)

    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments