Monday 10 November 2014

Empire State










Fur - Asos Sleeveless Blazer - Vessos Shirt - Zara Boots - Office

Photographs from the last day in New York. This was from the top of the Rockefeller building, probably my favourite view looking straight at the Empire State.  The actual building it's self is beautiful, all black and gold art deco and the ice rink in the background. 

On the last day we visited the FIT museum lingerie exhibition which was so stunning, the 1930s nightwear is just divine. What Comes Around vintage had me swooning too, the vintage Chanel and Dior is incredible. If you ever get the chance to go to NYC, absolutely grab it. Even if you don't think you like cities, there really is something for everyone.


Anna

15 comments:

  1. WOW the view is so gorgeous! I'm so jealous I so wanna visit New York someday!
    Gorgeous pics!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing amazing look! And the view is gorgeous xx

    Beatriz || Classy and Trendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit and pictures! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! Amazing outfit! Favorite place. New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you on bloglovin, love your blog x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful view. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look! great shots! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are seriously amazing photos! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos have made me miss New York so bad!! Want to go back NOW! Love the outfit <3 Jenn xx

    unitedvibe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, the view looks amazing! Your fur scarf is so nice as well, I love the colours :) I've been wanting something similar but I've just had no luck finding anything the last few times I've been shopping.


    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. New York is my absolute favourite place in the world. I loved these pictures and it seems you have been taking full sartorial advantage of being in NY! (:
    mortem blonde

    ReplyDelete
  11. your style is to die for! Always amazing. Also very jealous you're in new york! xx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments