Wednesday 5 November 2014

Manhattan




Coat - Monki Dress - Made myself Tights - Topshop Bag - Made myself Boots - Office

Am I Audrey yet? This dress was the fastest dress I've ever made as I suddenly realised really I needed an LBD to go Tiffany's in. It truly is a beautiful building, we spent a good hour drooling over the jewels inside. 

Although my boots started off well, by the end of the 2nd day I was pretty much crawling down the streets, feet held together with blister plasters. It was a million percent worth it though, we only caught a taxi once so we saw so much more walking the whole of it. 



Go to Central Park Ice cream vans for the best ice cream ever


Steps of the Met? Need I say more?




Anna x

8 comments:

  1. Great post and nice outfit. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous and your handmade dress is amazing!xx

    http://therubyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! definitely following!! xxx

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tights and your coat!

    Emmie x
    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments