Monday 20 October 2014

New Old








Jeans - Topshop (similar) Blazer - Mango Hat - Monki Boots - Office

I have finally resurrected these jeans after probably a year. I love how they are true denim with no stretch in them so they fit really nicely. But the hat and boots are brand new replacements. New Chelsea boots at long last! These ones are so pretty with the brogue details and the tight ankle, And a properly fitting hat (woop!) Monki always gets it right. 

The bag is my newest DIY, super easy thing to do with a scrap of fur fabric.

Have you rediscovered something from the back of your wardrobe? Let me know in the comments 

Anna x  

15 comments:

  1. This is just utter perfection Anna, so stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit! I like the touch of leopard!

    xo T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beyond perfection- If you're still not- you really should try modeling out- and these photos are stunning!
    Would you like to follow each other?Let me know!
    PS I would appreciate it tons if you click sheinside.com link in my latest post and check that out!

    Thank you!

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, that's so flattering xxx
      I'd love to follow each other

      Anna xx

      Delete
  4. I'd love to follow each other I've followed on google and instagram x

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is absolutely amazing!!! Love how the blazer looks on you, and the chelsea boots are to die for!

    Fabi | www.halfwaytonewyork.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! You look so good, I love your casual style! I just followed you in instagram - follow back?

    www.chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. the outfit and location in these pictures are amazing, anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! It's so indie-tomboy and I absolutely love it! Also, the bag spices it up and it's so amazing that you've done it yourself!

    We followed you on bloglovin and google+ by the way, maybe you could check out our blog and follow us back if you'd like? (sorry for asking for that, i know it's annoying!)

    xx


    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blazer :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of your hair right now, and fab style as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bag :)

    XoXo
    www.dreamingwithmoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments