Monday 13 October 2014

Seventies











Dress - McCall pattern Sunglasses - Topshop Boots - Topshop


I took these pictures ages ago (back when it was warm) but totally forgot about them. I wanted to share this little dress I made with absolutely amazing 70's fabric I found on eBay, about 4 meters came for £7! There is a link to the pattern above if you want to have a go yourself, if you have a little bit of sewing knowledge then you'll be fine with it. 

Have you got any projects on the go? Let me know in the comments!

Anna x

8 comments:

  1. That dress is just amazing! You look gorgeous Anna, so dang cool x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 70s vibes! the shirt dress is such a statement.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woooow, I cant believe you made that dress. It is super cool. I've been meaning to sit down and sew for ages now but it's so difficult when my sewing machine is at my mums whilst I am at uni. I'll have to grab it over the holidays I guess :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this dress and really like how you wear it with black shoes n tights! <3
    xoxo
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. in love with your booties! also love how you've paired it with those sunglasses
    xx
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments