Tuesday 28 July 2015

Desert














Kimono (as a top)- Zara Shorts - Topshop Shoes - Stan Smith Bag- Vintage

Teide felt as if you were thrown into another world from the South coast beaches of Tenerife. The amazing scenery is like being on set for Star Wars or Cowboy film. We didn't take the cable car to the summit of the volcano but chose to drive around and explore the landscape which is a better choice in my opinion. The whole National Park is beautiful and you could spend your whole holiday there!

I have finally blogged about this jacket/top/kimono, it's been sitting in my wardrobe for a while being thrown over jeans but I think it was made to be in the sunshine. I imagined it with ripped white shorts when I bought it so here it is! I love the fit of these Topshop shorts, very similar to 501's. Paired with my trusty Stan's for scrambling around the rocks.

Anna x


11 comments:

  1. That top is the cutest! I like the pom poms on it

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your blog & style!

    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely location for these pictures and I LOVE that top!x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't even tell you how much I love this look! Just perfect for what I would envision in the desert, the bottom of that blouse is lovely!

    xo,

    Emma
    http://www.sassystreet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty, love the desert photos!! x
    http://www.catchingdreamsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The place looks amazing.
    Love your boho chic look

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bohemian blouse (that we could also call a top, jacket or a kimono) is absolutely fabulous. I really like the shorts and the sneakers combo as well. You look totally perfect!

    The scenery is amazing...it reminds me of Star Wars too! I just love deserts, there is something magical about them.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible photos! I love your blouse. Such a great look. :) Have a good week!

    xo, Bry

    Swept.Away.to.Ephesus.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great top, the desert looks amazing.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments