Wednesday 16 March 2016

What AW16 Is Gonna Look Like Pt. 1

I have condensed this down into 2 posts but i literally could go on forever. Aw 16 is going to be a particularly good season with some of my favourite shapes and textures coming into the lime light. I have picked this out of my favourite collections but to see more visit my Pinterest HERE.

80's Mini

Skirts have shrunk for this season- high waisted and semi-tight. They were all worn with an attitude despite it's girlish associations. I love Isabel Marant's Moto leather version and Gucci's coloured tights- oh so Blair Waldorf. Tights featured heavily on the catwalk which is excellent news for us Brits- keeping warm and trendy is always a bonus. 

Christian Dior, Isabel Marant, Gucci, Burberry, Saint Laurent, Alexander Wang, Chanel


Suit Up

The seasons tailoring seems distinctly 1930's to me. The double breasted, larger lapels and even Deco-esque hair and garments at Stella McCartney. Tweeds were prominent from luscious greys to plaids at Balenciaga. Embellishing your blazer with pins, chains, belts and contrasting cuffs. This trend will literally flatter everyone- there will be a fit for you.

Anna

Paul Smith, Alexander McQueen, Sibling, Saint Laurent, Maison Margiela, Stella McCartney, Balenciaga 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments