Sunday 31 May 2015

Matador









Hat- Asos Playsuit- Asos Gilet - DIY Boots- Russell & Bromley

I think everyone should be investing in something with flared sleeves. The feel so great and you can get a proper swish with them. They are some beauts around at the moment, I particularly like this and this. The burgundy playsuit has been an outfit saver many times, instant 70's vibes. I've put it with this matador style hat which feels a little more current than the fedora at the moment for me.

Anna x

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this, such a gorgeous look Anna! You look amazing x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy I found your blog, it's giving me serious style inspiration! I love the playsuit, such a lovely pattern and flared sleeves, what's not to love?x

    Electra Violet ||

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! loving flared sleeved tops atm, though its hard finding one thats not printed.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes to flared sleeves! you look amazing as always! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is beyond perfect especially those boots! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style!
    The playsuit is so pretty omg

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the style so much and that bag is I am jealous with, Anna..

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments