Monday 6 April 2015

Spring Thing








Dress - Zara Bag - Other Stories Sunglasses- Topshop Boots - Russel and Bromley

I think spring is here! It's the first time I've been out without a coat which is fabulous! I bought this dress in Zara in Paris so I love it a little bit more, I will definitely be taking a pattern off it and making more. 

I went to see Dior and I at the Curzon Cinema in Sheffield which you have to see if you love anything to do with fashion and sewing. It follows Raf Simons creating his first Haute Couture collection (the one with the rooms made of flowers if you remember), we came out feeling very inspired.

I wish everyone a Happy Easter 

Anna x

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit, loving it ! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress! I definitely have this on my 'pay day list'!

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is it you always look amazing?! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leather dress! I also like how your cat decided to get in the shot :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look, love that dress!! So good.

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments