Wednesday 29 April 2015

Peg









Top- Topshop Trousers - Warehouse Jacket - Mango Boots - Topshop (old)


I had these trousers about to be sent back but they saved the day for birthday drinks. If your ever in Revolution I would recommend a birthday cake shot. I am very happy I kept these trousers, they are great as an everyday basic as well as going out and I am a sucker for D Ring detailing! If your in need of some inspiration go and look at the leather section on Mango it's amazing.

Anna x 

11 comments:

  1. queen of monochrome! you look lovely xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! The jacket is so nice :) x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the trousers! Your hair is amaze x www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are to die for, and you look wonderful!

    May x • The MaydenBloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. A birthday cake shot? A shot glass of birthday cake? or a birthday cake flavoured shot? I am intrigued.

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cake flavoured, they apparently distill the vodka with real cake and icing! It was literally the nicest thing ever haha!
      x

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit :) Looks really awesome :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look dear!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top and boots! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments