Tuesday 2 December 2014

Living Space

I think the space which you live in reflects your style and personality a great deal (that messy bedroom means creativity right?). I would absolutely love to create my own living room, I think it is important to have a calm, light and airy room to relax in. Modani creates beautiful modern furniture which have a chic edge perfect for a relaxing vibe.

Just like when I put an outfit together, I usually start with a good staple, this black leather sofa is an elegant basic which can be built around. To accessorize the room, I've chosen black shaded lighting which would cast soft light across the room. The mirror is a gorgeous Art Deco style and will add space to the room, I would consider putting a couple in. Minimalism would work best with the modern look but maybe a fur throw would look fab over the sofa with sandy grey colours.

How would you style a room? Tell me in the comments below 

Anna x

1 comments:

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments