Monday 29 June 2015

Final Major Project









I have finally finished college! These are a few images from my final collection photoshoot. The collection was inspired by 1930's androgyny and New York, photographed by Lewis Proffitt.It was really hard work but I'm so happy with the final result. The final grade was 2 distinction *'s and 1 distinction so I couldn't be happier and I'm off to Nottingham Trent University in September to do Fashion Promotion and Communication. 

See you there

Anna

7 comments:

  1. I love your collection! Exactly my taste! Gorgeous photos! My favourite piece - those trousers! Amazing.

    Anet
    http://thepixiechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos and styling !!!

    http://curyinthecity.blogspot.fr/
    Fashion PARIS
    follow for follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool, love the outfits and styling! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous. the view is phenomenal and i'm absolutely enamored by that long sheer dress/gown with the leotard under it

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and romantic shooting my dear! Congratulations for your work! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow congratulations!nice photos in a beautiful setting, Anna. Hard work really pays off..love the last two photos...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! The end result looks amazing!
    Good luck in Nottingham, exciting times are ahead!

    Emmie x
    www.emmielois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments