Monday 2 March 2015

Suited









Jacket - Mango Trousers - Topshop Top- H&M Bandana - Cow Boots - Russell and Bromley

I am very guilty of "I have nothing to wear" with a a wardrobe full of clothes. Everything I'm wearing has I've had for over 3 months but with a couple of new accessories and a different way of looking at them, I've squeezed another outfit of some basics. It is always such a good idea to try everything on in your wardrobe to have a go at different combinations and throw anything that your not in love with anymore.

The moral of the story is to use your wardrobe

Anna x 


7 comments:

  1. Love those burgundy boots! I'm also trying to recycle more, so seeing this is great inspiration!

    Josie :) x

    www.aprettypostit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit!!

    itsevelina.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm in love with this outfit Anna! Just so chic and effortless x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic and cool as always! Love it!

    Dora
    NEW POST UP!: http:thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this suited look, im looking for trousers like this xx

    http://leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is SO cool. You pull it off well.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments