Wednesday 18 February 2015

Basicly










Shirt - Other Stories Jeans - Topshop Scarf - Asos Boots - Russel & Bromley Watch - Olivia Burton

Such a ghostly glow in these photographs!
I had a successful day in London Fabric shopping last Wednesday and of course pulled in a little clothes shopping! I bought this shirt for Other Stories, yet another oversized shirt to add to my uniform! This ones going to be great in the summer on a beach (winter dreaming...). I also got much need new boots to give my black ones a break, they have done so well stomping around NYC! 

Paris is in 3 weeks so I think that's appropriate time to start packing...

Anna x


7 comments:

  1. Oh wowzers this is stunning Anna! Completely in love with this outfit x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool look! Loving the watch!

    Dora
    http://www.thebangsbang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your scarf! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! lovely outfit xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous casual outfit! i love the oversized pinstripe shirt!

    anna at styleskittle.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments