Friday 8 August 2014

Beach










Jumper - Zara Shirt - Paul Smith Shorts - Asos Bag - Vintage

Sorry for the silence, I've just come back from YNOT festival and then travelled to North Wales so feeling a little spaced out! I was a terrible blogger at the festival as I didn't take a single decent photo apart from on my disposable camera. When I develop it there will be lots of pictures on Instagram (so please follow!). I really could rant on about HOW GOOD the music was particularly Catfish and the Bottlemen and Tom Vek but I think I might sound boring. 

Anyway, here's a little look from the beach, it's still warm enough to have the ol' legs out and these shorts have pretty much been glued to my body the whole summer!

Anna x

♫ - Fallout by Catfish and the Bottlemen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments