Tuesday 9 September 2014

A/W 14 Trends

Autumn is definitely my favourite season,so I have been so excited for this year since the September Issue came out. Raise is a new online marketplace for gift cards. What's awesome about Raise is you can buy gift cards to your favourite stores at a discounted price and sell your unwanted gift cards for cash. So you can get your Autumn look for less and treat the people you know. 


                               Raise

Seventies

I think I'm in love with the seventies trend, the Studio 54 glitter and the everyday flares. Keep it not so obvious by pairing a statement piece with an every day basic. Wear your T shirt long over the top with some bright jewellery.



Trousers - Asos Sweatshirt - Zara

Mini Mini

I am definitely going to buy some skinny over the knee boots this season, I hope more will come come out as we get further into Autumn (I can dream of these until that happens). The idea of them with a mini skirt and a tiny bit of flesh exposed is so appealing.



Skirt - Topshop Boots - Stuart Weitzman

Woolly Sweaters

There is nothing better than snuggling up in a big jumper when the wind is blowing. I love the colour and shape of this one mixed with man trousers and a chic backpack.


Bag - Asos Jumper - H&M

Clean 90's

Think 90's pale suits. I love this Monki jacket with an oversized shirt underneath. Wear with a mini skirt and bare legs for a tomboy look.
Jacket - Monki Top -  Other Stories

Denim

Relaxed fit jeans are over taking the skinny jean and I love these cigarette fit ones from Zara. The lighter wash version is also lush but I would pair these with a sheepskin coat (to throw in another A/W 14 hero) and a blanket like scarf.


Coat - Topshop Jeans - Zara



 I hope you have enjoyed this post. I might start doing more like this. Remember to visit Raise

Anna x

♫ - Pacifier by Catfish and The Bottlemen








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments