Sunday 6 July 2014

Future


 



Jumper - American Apparel Dress -Topshop Sliders - Birkenstocks Bag - V&A

Sorry for the weird angle of these photographs, I was at Nottingham Trent University and couldn't find a really good angle! I wore a mix of old things really, my go to silk dress with arguably the only sweatshirt anyone would need in their wardrobe (hint - go and buy one you won't regret it!). 

I went to NTU for the open day and I think it could almost be the one! I was desperate to move further from home but the course just looked so good with so many opportunities, I might be sticking around a little longer. Of course it is such a major decision there's a lot to think about...

Anna xx

♫ - Ways to Phrase the Rejection by Drowners

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for commenting! I always visit everyone that comments